July 29, 2012

Hiking Thrills

Just this last weekend I got to do a couple of hikes that were on my list, compliments of Darrin and his friends for letting me tag along as the lone girl.  



This was at the Wave, it was a very scenic hike, and I am so glad we took the slight detour so we could see it.


View from the Wave, pretty spectacular.


Darrin amid the Wave


Up above the Wave


View in a different direction


I liked these rocks because they looked like brains.


Happy hiking Cambree


Darrin and I "riding the Wave"


This was in Buckskin Gultch at the Cesspool.  It was absolutely foul, as the name implies.


Some fun little holes along the hike


Darrin in one of the holes


Post hike dirty feet

Such good times.  I was a little nervous hiking and camping with 6 guys, but it ended up being a lot of fun.  I was just glad that I was able to mostly keep up with him, I would hate to be that girl that slowed everyone down.  Next hike on the list, Pine Valley.

No comments: